How to install KNIME Extensions
In this post I am going to show how to add extensions to KNIME Analytics Platform. As an example I use KNIME Decision Tree Ensembles. The version of KNIME I am using is 2.11.3.
For this tutorial I assume that you already started the program and that everything is up and running. All you then really need to do is the following. You can also look at the pictures below:
- Click on File
- Click on Install KNIME Extension…
- This will open a dialog called ‘Install’
- Now you have two options. You can either
- a) Type in the name (or a part of the name) into the search box
- b) Click on the arrows to open the directories and search for Extensions this way
- Check the extension(s) you want to install
- Click on Next
- Now you can review the Extensions you selected
- If you are satisfied with the selection once again click on Next.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement…
- … and click on Finish
Now the extension will be automatically added to your KNIME distribution. You might need to restart the program in order to use your new features. And you’re done!